Pharmacological action Pharmacodynamics of the drug active substance, andriol, possessing a complex mechanism of the therapeutic effect, a positive effect on cerebral blood flow, as well as the rheological properties of blood. It improves metabolism, increasing glucose and oxygen consumption of brain tissue.Increases resistance of neurons to hypoxia; stimulates glucose transport (the universal energy source for the brain) through the blood-brain barrier; It translates the process of disintegration of glucose to energy more economical, aerobic pathway. Selectively blocking Ca 2+ -dependent phosphodiesterase; increases the levels of adenosine monophosphate (AMP) and cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), the concentration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and the ratio of ATP / AMP in brain tissue. It enhances the exchange of serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain; It stimulates the ascending branch of the noradrenergic system. It has an antioxidant effect. Reduces the aggregation of platelets and increased blood viscosity. Increases deforming ability of red blood cells and red blood cells block the recycling of adenosine; enhances the impact of oxygen by red blood cells. Increases cerebral blood flow; reduces the resistance of cerebral vessels without significant changes in indicators of systemic circulation. No effect “steal” and increases blood flow, especially in ischemic areas of the brain.Pharmacokinetics rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract, mainly its proximal. The maximum plasma concentration is reached within 1 hour. Therapeutic plasma concentration – 10-20 ng / ml. The bioavailability in the fasting – 7%, when administered to – about 60%. Easily penetrates the blood-tissue barriers (including the blood-brain, placental) tissue, breast milk. Contact with blood plasma proteins – 66%. Repeated receptions kinetics is linear. Metabolized mainly in the liver. Some pharmacological activity of the metabolite has – apovinkaminovaya acid; . gidroksivinpotsetin metabolites, gidroksiapovinkaminovaya acid digidroksivinpotsetin-glycinate – inactive excreted by the kidneys and the bowel in a ratio of 3: 2. The urine is released a few percent of the active ingredient in an unmodified form and the rest – in the form of metabolites. The half-life – about 5 hours.
- Reducing the severity of neurological and / or psychiatric symptoms in various forms of cerebrovascular insufficiency (including recovery stage of ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke, the consequences of stroke, transient ischemic attack, vascular dementia, vertebrobasilar insufficiency, cerebral atherosclerosis, post-traumatic and hypertensive encephalopathy) .
- Chronic vascular diseases of the retina and / or choroid (due to arteriosclerosis, vasospasm, thrombosis); degenerative changes in the macula caused by atherosclerosis or vasospasm; secondary glaucoma (due to vessel obstruction).
- Hearing loss of vascular or toxic (drug) origin, Meniere’s disease, idiopathic tinnitus.
- Hypersensitivity to the main or auxiliary ingredients.
- The acute stage of hemorrhagic stroke.
- Coronary heart disease (Severe), severe arrhythmias.
- Pregnancy (possible bleeding and spontaneous abortion).
- Lactation (breast-feeding or discontinue the drug).
- Age 18 years (not enough data on the safety of the drug).
- Lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance lactose malabsorption syndrome / isomaltose (due to the fact that the product contains lactose).
Dosing and Administration
Inside, the food, 5-10 mg 3 times a day. The initial daily dose is 15 mg, the maximum daily dose – 30 mg. Duration of treatment – up to 3 months (treatment and dosage determined by the treating physician).
Should gradually reduce the dosage of the drug prior to the cancellation. Possible repeated courses 2-3 times a year.
Not required dose reduction in diseases of the kidneys or liver.
usually andriol is well tolerated, side effects during treatment with the drug are rare. Since the cardiovascular system: reduction / labile blood pressure, tachycardia, arrythmia; ST-segment depression and QT prolongation on the ECG, the feeling of “hot flashes.” On the part of the central nervous system: sleep disorders (insomnia, sleepiness), dizziness, headache, weakness, sweating (may be accompanied by the reception of the drug, but more often are symptoms of the underlying disease .) on the part of the digestive system – dry mouth, nausea, heartburn. skin: redness, allergic skin reactions – rarely.
Reports of andriol no overdose.
Interactions with other drugs
Interactions are not observed while the use of β-blockers (hloranolol, pindolol) Klopamid, glibenclamide, digoxin, acenocoumarol, hydrochlorothiazide, imipramine.
There may be some increase in the hypotensive effect, while the use of methyldopa.
Despite the lack of evidence supporting the existence interaction, caution is advised with concomitant administration with central agents, antiarrhythmic and anticoagulation action. Comprar esteroides online, comprar esteroides online espana!